Thursday, December 31, 2015

24 Hours of Sarah

If you love fashion, read on:

Hello, fashionistas, I am starting a new series of posts where I show you my outfit, where I got my clothes and accessories from in my outfit, why I chose the outfit, where I wore it to, & more! I will also being doing this at nighttime. So, let's get started with the outfit!


I got my comfy running shoes from T.J Maxx. I purchased my purple, light purple, and pink shirt with a hoodie from Justice. I forgot where I bought my black leggings that have sparkles at the bottom, but, you can find black leggings anywhere! I wore this outfit because I wanted to be comfy, and my hair was (in a side braid) messy and I wanted to cover it up with a hoodie. My black leggings went with my top, and to go with the sporty-ish look, I wore running shoes. I wore this to the movies to see Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip with my brother and grandmother. I hope you got inspired for this fashion fun! See you tonight for a New Years celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment