Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A New Year into My Life

If you love fashion, read on:

Hello, fashionistas, I started a series of posts where I show you my outfit, what's in my purse (if I brought one), where I got my clothes, why I chose my outfit, where I wore the outfit to, & more! I did this in the daytime, and this is my nighttime one! Remember to always be classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy! -Meredith Foster

On New Year's Eve I went to my cousins house and I wore a gold shirt with pearls on the top and it flows out on the bottom. This top is from Macy's and it is perfect for the New Years celebration. To go along with the pearls I have on pearl earrings and a pearl bracelet. My black jeggings (that are styled as riding pants) are from GapKids and are very comfortable and I wear them with everything. My gold shoes are from T.J Maxx and they are a soft gold that go along with the gold in my top. I wore this because the gold went with the festive New Year Eve's fun, partly-like gold. Have a happy, happy New Year and don't forget your New Year's resolution!! Goodbye, 2015! Hello, 2016!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, my blog is glitchinf because I am in a different time zone and I am thirty minutes before my regular time. It says that I posted this Wendesday, December 30, 2015 at 3:55 PM, but I actually posted this January 1, 2016 at 12:25 AM. I apologize for this, other posts have also set the time that I posted them three hours before I actually did. Thanks for understanding these technical difficulties! See you soon! (Happy New Years!)

    ReplyDelete