Monday, December 28, 2015

Do You Need a Little Advice?

Have you ever been in the situation where you have the perfect outfit picked out in your mind, and then, you realize that one of the clothing items is in the laundry? I know because it has happened to me many, many, many, many times. Well, I have some advice for you!
Before you put your clothes in your laundry basket, make sure it's really dirty. If it doesn't have these following things on it, then, you don't need to put it in the laundry basket just yet!
1. It has a stain
2. It smells
These are the only reasons you should ever put it in the laundry basket! Otherwise, you should definitely put it back in your closet. You can wear your clothes at least three times before you wash it, unless it is stained or it smells. I really hope that this advice helped you. Please leave a comment, I want to know some of your advice. Peace out, or shall I say, advice out!

No comments:

Post a Comment