Saturday, January 23, 2016

Daydream (in the snow!)

I did not have school today, but I did have lots of fun playing out in the snow, so, I just wanted to show everyone my outfit that I wore out there in the chilly weather. 
I, of course, had to bundle up. The first thing I had to wear out there in the snow were my snow shoes that are from Costco. My shoes are in this tan color with tons of fur inside (that keeps my feet escecially warm!) and I think these shoes would go with anything. My white, pink, and purple snow coat is from Target, also, that is very warm! What I wore under all of my snow gear are jeans from Justics. I also have on a cozy light blue sweater that says "Hello" and it is from GapKids. My light pink bow earrings are from Claire's. That's it for this outfit! See you tommorow for yet another day of snow! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment