Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Fault In Our Stars (NO SPOILERS)!!!!

I was on CocoPPa (which is an app filled with girly wallpapers) and I found two Fault In Our Star's quotes. I googled some other quotes. If you are a Fault In Our Stars fan, then, you will enjoy this! 
A while back, I read the Fault In Our Stars, and even back before that, I watched the movie. I just love Hazel-Grace and Augustus Waters. They are the cutest couple and the quotes by John Green are absolutely treasurable. If you have read the book or seen the movie you know Hazel-Grace and Gus's "thing" or "always" is 'Okay'. One of my favorite speeches that Hazel Grace gives is beautiful and one of the many precious things she said was "Some infinities are bigger than other infinites". Hazel-Grace was saying that somethings sometimes happen and there is nothing you can do, but treasure the time you had. I really think that people 10 3/4 (at least) and up should be allowed to read this. If you are crazy about this book as much as I am, put it in the comments! See you tonight 
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment