Monday, January 11, 2016

Daydream

Last week I didn't do any "Daydreams", "outfits of the day", "outfits of the week", "outfits" or whatever you want to call it. It is because I did not have time because the first week back from winter break was very busy. So, with that all cleared up, here is the outfit!
Starting with my sweater, my blue "Hello"shirt is from GapKids. I go a year or two ago and it was on the clearance rack, so, I looked through it and found this adorable sweater. My jeggings are from Children's Place. I actually got my shoes from my relative named Ashley who has the cutest shoes ever. My earrings are from my mother and she wore them when she was around my age. I wanted to include my earrings in because I have not before. I hope you got some inspiration from this outfit or you just wanted to see my fashion. This was a very casual and bright outfit. I wanted to stand out today. See you tommorow for my Tuesday outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment