Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My Cat&Me

One of my first posts on my blog was a post about my two cats. Today I am finally going to reveal to you who is the devil and who is the Saint. Tommy is......the Saint! Ally is the devil. Tommy still has his flaws, but when it comes to Ally, she is the Queen of Being Sassy! 
Ally, like teenagers, at time can be sassy, and rude for no purpose at all. When Ally is in a bad mood, you can see it on her face and you NEVER want to be near her. Ally is still an amazing cat. In my opinion, she is the best girly cat in the world. Tommy and Ally are both special to me, no matter their flaws and their difficulties. I love them so very much. If you have any pets, you understand that no matter what, you will always love them like family. I treat Tom and Ally as if they were humans. Such as, I talk to them, I hug them, I comfort them, and even if I seem weird, I just don't care. If you have any pets, please leave in the comments what their name, age, and what type of peg they are. If you don't have a pet, then, tell me your favorite animal and why. Meow you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment