Friday, January 22, 2016

If You're Cats Could Talk (What They Would Say)

Have you ever wandered what your cats would say if they could talk? Well, here's what they'd sound like!
When they want food (What Ally does):
Give me food, human! Give me food! Please, please! C'mon, just give me a little! I love you very, very much! Now, give me food! I thought you loved me! But fine if you don't love me, then, then, I'll just leave! Ugh!
When they want food (What Tom does):
I AM GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME FOOD! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!! THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD!!
When they want your attention (What Ally does): 
Hello, hello! I am here you know! Pay attention to me! Fine, then I'll just sit on you until you pay attention to me. Humph!
When they want your attention (What Tom does): 
Hello! No, okay, bye.
That's what my cats would do if they could talk! If your cat would do something different, post it in the comments! See you soon! Thanks fur watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment