Monday, January 18, 2016

My Essentials (for the mall or travel)

Today I went to the mall with my friend Kate and my grandmother and my mom. I just wanted to show you guys my essentials for when I go shopping or on a long car ride. 
I usually bring a purse to keep my stuff in. My #1 essential has got to be ear buds so that I can listen to music. My second essential is Chapstick or EOS because my lips get chapped no matter what time of year it is. My Thor essential is a hairbrush because when I am trying on clothes or hats, my hair gets messy and I must brush it. My fourth essential is lotion because my hands get very dry and I like to bring a small bottle of scented hand lotion and the smell I have today is La Source which smells like the sea. My fifth essential is tissue because when I my noes gets runny during the winter, I got to have it! My sixth essential is lip stick because I need to reapply it! My seventh  essential is a mirror if I want to look at myself. My eighth and final essential is a charger. This is all based on how many times I use each one. Please leave a comment below of what your essentials are! See you really soon! Bye! Happy Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment