Friday, January 22, 2016

Taylor Swift - Never Grow Up

I am not talking about the song. I am talking about never growing up. This song made me realize how much people wish they were older, but the thing is, once you grow up, you are going to regret it. I am eleven and I wish I was still 8, when everything was easier and I could still sit on my mother's lap! Before my brother was an annoying(but I still love him) teenager (he was 12 1/2 when I was 8)! Think before you wish to be older, because the truth is, you really don't want to be. Please leave a comment if you want me to do more of these "Song Meanings" thing-a-ma-jig-gers! Either way, I will probably do it! See you soon! Bye! 
           (    )     (   )
         (         (        )
           (              )
              (         )
                 (    )

No comments:

Post a Comment